Sunday, March 21, 2010

TV Executives LISTEN UP!

Okay who was the brainiac in charge of the TBS, TNT and FX weekend movie choices? On a weekend where the majority of the male community will be sitting in front of the TV watching Basketball, I would think it would be a GREAT idea to put a slew of Chick Flix on the secondary Network channels so the women of this world who could give a rats patootie about Basketball have something else to watch.

Sadly my choices today have been : "A Bronx Tale", "Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift", "Last Holiday" (and yes I know that a Queen Latifa movie is generally in a chick flick category, but that movie is just POOR) and "Four Brother's". I did just come upon a classic chick flick that is coming up shortly, "John Tucker must Die"....so I may have spoken too soon, but really let's get on the ball people and think about the women of this world.

For those of you who say...."Gee Jaime, must be nice to have so much time on your hands to just sit around watching TV movies", or "Gosh what are your children doing?"...I say to you, Sunday is my day off and I do what I enjoy most after the morning church and now mid afternoon Choir practice, I VEGE! I am an excellent vegetable on Sunday's...and I don't feel at all guilty....okay maybe a little...but I am trying not to.

P.S. For those of you concerned about the "Choir Practice" mentioned above, it is Jaxon singing, not me!