Okay so I don't know what is up with this week but it is absolutely NOT my favorite. Jaxon has been the devil re-incarnate. I have serious thoughts of busting out some holy water and possibly a crucifix to see if we can manage the demon inside. I once heard that the "half" ages are the most difficult, you know like 5 1/5, well I am a believer. Jaxon has been the epitome of Jekyll and Hyde, one minute he is a darling child who loves his parents, his brother, school and pretty much life in general, the next minute his head is spinning around and he is talking back and blurting out Potty talk obscenity's at me left and right. Couple that with Jeff changing jobs, me on a diet and cutting wine out during the week and it is the makings of a pretty sticky situation.
You know what the WORST part is....the WORST part is we are going to Great Wolf Lodge tomorrow. Possibly one of the BEST places for a kid and we are treating our 3 year old and devil child to this amazing experience. I know some of you would say, take it away and don't go, but this is our first time going so they would have NO idea what we were taking away and what they are missing. Not to mention I am so flipping excited to go, I LOVE doing family stuff like this, I swear I get more excited to go to Disneyland then the kids. I want to go down the water slide and see it snow 4 times a day and hear the crazy wolf stories and try not to think of Jacob from Twilight...I want to go. So, this adventure to Great Wolf Lodge is for ME, for me having to endure a crazy week sans help from Jeff, wine or sweets. For ME having to go through Jeff switching jobs and being a mental train wreck for a month, For ME, For Me, For Me! (Gosh and we just went through a Selfish Chapter in our Bible Study, guess I know my short comings) Wish us luck!!!!!